- IIT (BHU) students win Ericsson Award!
- IIT (BHU) to complete 100 years!
- Campus hiring prospects brighten for IIT (BHU)
- Counselling Centre at IIT (BHU)
- Railway Research Chair at IIT (BHU)
- First Alumni Meet of IIT (BHU)
- Color Code to treat trash at IIT (BHU)
- Cheapest Electric Car in the World!
- Bhojpuri on WWW, courtesy IIT (BHU)
- Faster yet Safer!
- Introduction to AeroModelling July 30, 2018 at 8:00 AM – August 3, 2018 at 9:00 AM
- Basic Programming Language August 6, 2018 at 8:00 AM – August 10, 2018 at 9:00 AM
- Robotics Club Introductory August 11, 2018 at 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Category Archives: FAQs
Well, literally there’s a difference of one word between these two – 50%. Campus involves the visual beauty of the institute. If beautiful roads, modern infrastructure, quality of hostels are the parameters, then most of the private colleges beat most … Continue reading
There are 8 old IITs, 8 new IITs, and 5 infant IITs. (Nobody’s there to take offence! 😛 ) But, what’s the difference between them? Well, the major difference between them is the campus. The campuses of the new IITs … Continue reading
Are you confused in choosing one between CSE at IIT X and MnC at IIT Y where Y was ahead of X in previous year’s rankings? If yes, I hope this will help you out. Well, it’s a common saying … Continue reading