- IIT (BHU) students win Ericsson Award!
- IIT (BHU) to complete 100 years!
- Campus hiring prospects brighten for IIT (BHU)
- Counselling Centre at IIT (BHU)
- Railway Research Chair at IIT (BHU)
- First Alumni Meet of IIT (BHU)
- Color Code to treat trash at IIT (BHU)
- Cheapest Electric Car in the World!
- Bhojpuri on WWW, courtesy IIT (BHU)
- Faster yet Safer!
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Hotspot
Welcome to India’s proud heritage, Asia’s largest residential university, Banaras Hindu University. The academics at IIT BHU possesses really fascinating and encouraging environment for a holistic development of a student with keen scientific temper. The academics here provide one with … Continue reading
IIT (BHU) is an exciting place to be at, to learn and grow together. A strong alumni coupled with a strong student culture facilitates the motivation to achieve and scale to greater heights. When I entered college back in 2010, … Continue reading
In a nutshell, we love even semesters because of the fests. It is the month before Kashiyatra, our annual cultural fest and everywhere the eye wanders, there are students practicing for various competitions. The corridors of NCC throb with activity, … Continue reading
My journey to college was like reading a novel. Everyday I get to experience new things, or new perspective about old things. It was journey of a lifetime and a journey through myself where I learned about myself, layers by … Continue reading