Jigyasa is the annual convention of the celebration of Physics held by the Department of Engineering Physics. It sees illuminated minds mesmerizing the audiences with thought-provoking lectures exploring the realms of science. Embellished with quizzes, model displays and debates, all in a common pursuit of knowledge, Jigyasa is where the future Sheldon Coopers thrive.
- IIT (BHU) students win Ericsson Award!
- IIT (BHU) to complete 100 years!
- Campus hiring prospects brighten for IIT (BHU)
- Counselling Centre at IIT (BHU)
- Railway Research Chair at IIT (BHU)
- First Alumni Meet of IIT (BHU)
- Color Code to treat trash at IIT (BHU)
- Cheapest Electric Car in the World!
- Bhojpuri on WWW, courtesy IIT (BHU)
- Faster yet Safer!
- Introduction to AeroModelling July 30, 2018 at 8:00 AM – August 3, 2018 at 9:00 AM
- Basic Programming Language August 6, 2018 at 8:00 AM – August 10, 2018 at 9:00 AM
- Robotics Club Introductory August 11, 2018 at 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM