Ever dreamed of becoming a cricketer? Or that run of Ronaldo gets you going? At IIT (BHU), you will find a professional culture of sports. We don’t play for fun. We play to win. Sports are highly encouraged by IIT (BHU) administration. Gymkhana building also contains an open gym for all the IIT (BHU) students. IIT (BHU) provides you facilities of various sports. You just name it. Cricket, football, volleyball, basketball, handball, kho-kho, tennis, TT, hockey, aquatics, squash, athletics, badminton, chess, carrom, taekwondo and what not. The sports contingent of IIT (BHU) participates annually in one of the other IITs sports fest, Inter-IIT sports meet and hosts the biggest sports fiesta in whole of north India (Spardha). Sportspersons are among the most respected students across the campus here. Apart from that there is a minimum time to be spent on ground for each student and IIT (BHU) gymkhana. Regular fitness tests are held to check fitness levels of all the students. Apart from that, IIT students are free to use the facilities of other faculties of BHU.
- IIT (BHU) students win Ericsson Award!
- IIT (BHU) to complete 100 years!
- Campus hiring prospects brighten for IIT (BHU)
- Counselling Centre at IIT (BHU)
- Railway Research Chair at IIT (BHU)
- First Alumni Meet of IIT (BHU)
- Color Code to treat trash at IIT (BHU)
- Cheapest Electric Car in the World!
- Bhojpuri on WWW, courtesy IIT (BHU)
- Faster yet Safer!
- January 24, 2017