Udbhav, the techno-management fest of the Department of Chemical Engineering finds its place calmly into April. This annual technical extravaganza intends to provide a competitive platform for honing technical and professional skills of students, especially the to-be chemical engineers. With debates, case studies, Chem-e-cars and industrial process design events, Udbhav is the perfect platform to enhance professional skills and experience a unique atmosphere of creativity and innovation.
- IIT (BHU) students win Ericsson Award!
- IIT (BHU) to complete 100 years!
- Campus hiring prospects brighten for IIT (BHU)
- Counselling Centre at IIT (BHU)
- Railway Research Chair at IIT (BHU)
- First Alumni Meet of IIT (BHU)
- Color Code to treat trash at IIT (BHU)
- Cheapest Electric Car in the World!
- Bhojpuri on WWW, courtesy IIT (BHU)
- Faster yet Safer!
No upcoming events